I’d love to help you achieve your health goals and feel your best. No matter where you are starting from or how far you want to go I’m here to help.
I’m currently available for private consultations on Saturdays. I offer face-to-face consultations at my Ryde office and consultations by video chat or phone. I can also come to your home or workplace if you live within a 20km radius of the Sydney CBD.
What to expect?
An initial private consultation involves building a detailed picture of your diet and lifestyle. I’ll address any concerns you may have about your health and review your eating, sleeping and exercise habits, weight and medical history. Based on this, I’ll help you put together a plan to help you achieve your health goals.
I recommend that you follow-up with a least one consultation to review your progress. Often people like to continue with follow-up consultations for as long as they feel necessary.
Private consultation fees
Face-to-face/video chat/phone consultation
- Initial consultation for an individual (1 hour): $144
- Initial consultation for 2 people (1.5 hours): $216
- Follow-up consultation for an individual (30 minutes): $72
- Follow-up consultation for 2 people (1 hour): $144
Home visit consultation
- Initial consultation for an individual (1 hour): $179
- Initial consultation for 2 people (1.5 hours): $251
- Initial consultation for a family (2 hours): $323
- Follow-up consultation for an individual (30 minutes): $107
- Follow-up consultation for 2 people or a family (1 hour): $179
Payment is due at the time of consultation for face-to-face consultations and before the consultation for video chat and phone consultations.
I accept the following forms of payment:
- Debit/credit card
Private health fund rebates
I am a registered as a dietitian with Australian private health funds. Rebates may apply for dietetic consultations depending on your level of extras cover. Contact your private health fund for more information. No referral is required if claiming under private health cover.
I am also a registered provider with Medicare. Medicare provides rebates for clients who have been referred to a dietitian by their GP on a Chronic Disease Management Plan or an Enhanced Primary Care Plan. I do not bulk bill consultations.